I waited for my unicorn....and often I though I was being sooo childish....until that day...it all happened sooo fast
As if were meant to be....weak in the knees is an understatement.
We worked in the same building, different floors...I started Jan 19 09.
Work was a piece of cake....my personal life ,on the other hand wasn't as smooth.
You go thru things in life...that sometimes are very well needed...eye openers, life lessons,
So on so forth.
His beautiful self was walkin with a coworker..later I found out it was his friend :Robert
As a side hustlen...lol..I used to promote...different events at different places....so I had to invite him
Needless to say ..I was too shy sooo my coworker stacey invited his friend...still didn't get his name
Time progressed..and now I notice were riding home through the same canyon..and to top it off
We have the same schedule. Ahhhh.
Once again we meet in the elevator....hmmm should I say something? I can't!
Silence again!
He is sooo Handsome!
Days go by...and our encounters start becoming more freaquent....elevator, cafeteria, on the way home, lunch....I even see him in my dreams! I won't deny he is wonderful....I wonder what he's like? His foundation, believes, mind.
Finally...we speak Aug 18....I won't go into details....because the rest is history.
Can this really be happening to me ? I mean, it feels real...every min of everyday I Thank God for puttin
him in my life.....Its funny really....because a lot of people look for their fairytail luv all their life...
But there he was put in my life...so that he cam find me.
Meant to be!
Now I know he's beautifull..inside n out.
I'm not scared to admit...he brings out the best in me.
There is a mutual bond between us...we can both learn from each other...
*** my weaknesses r his strengths ***
What happens next is as unpredictable as the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment