Twenty seven, Mom. U would be sooo proud ... u raised me right!
All that hard work...wasn't in vain.
Everything u taught me has made me who i am....and because of that i love you.
no one can possibly understand how much i miss you... sometimes even I don't .... now more than ever....you see ...Im pregnant and your gonna be a gramma ....bitter - sweet ....(i know)
It kills me to know that our baby wont get to meet both his gmothers. Deep in my heart I know you would be happy.
Dads happy... i told him about 3 weeks ago..i know he misses u tooi see it in his eyes when he looks at me...
.we all miss u.
Life has taught me sooo much....but thats only because u taught me modesty, humility, most important how to be an asset to the world... I think you should know...
I can cook :)... never as good as you but I try!
I'm just as clean as u were....xcept lately..its been tuff!!! I was victim of identity theft and its been hard to deal with ..but very proud to say that I've accomplished every
Step needed to get things back on track....and all my hard work paid off...I owe it
to you really....u would always tell me :
''don't leave for tomorrow ...what you can get done today'' So many beautiful but most important helpful things you taught me How could I not miss u??? ...its been seven years...seven years of my life I can't get back...Seven years and there's not one day that goes by...that u don't cross my mind.Life isn't fair....and unfortunatly I didn't get to grow with you the way we both would have wanted...because you were taken from me sooo young.I have grown so much since you left us....so many regrets and so many beautiful memories....have made me who I am at this moment.
If u could see how HappY I aM nOw I wish you would have met Carlos....you would have known u were leaving me in good
hands.Ive never loved like this before.I really believe everything happens for a reason. And our relationship is proof of that. You would love him really...& i know he would have loved you ...he Loves me... and Im a mini you!
I only hope that i can be half the mother you were to me... to my baby...He/She will have the best life ever.
You are very missed. Beautiful mother of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment